Why Choose CommSite?
We are the leading communications services provider in Eastern Victoria, and our reputation extends across Australia. Our business growth has been rapid and we now employ a large and expanding technical team along with crews of specialist skill sets such as civil construction.
Our achievements are underpinned by a focus on quality, customer service and team commitment to our business goals.
Just some of the reasons why an increasing number of Government, industry and commercial operators of all sizes choose CommSite for their communications systems and support services:
- Unrivalled range of technical capabilities and project experience
- Substantial contracts with Federal, State and Local Government departments and associated utilities as well as large commercial industry
- Gippsland employer and 100% Australian owned and operated
- Technical team with extensive ‘real world’ expertise, particularly in local power generation, oil and gas, mining, manufacturing and utilities
- We undertake frequent manufacturer training courses in the latest communications technology trends and products
- Flexible and adaptable, able to make rapid changes in business structure to cater for changing customer requirements
- Minimal management overheads, keeping us very competitive
- Mature administration and safety systems which have been subject to external audit by Federal Government and Government Utilities for qualification of existing communications maintenance contracts
- Significant trade-training provided for rigging personnel to ensure strict adherence to occupational health and safety processes to the highest level
- Long-term contracts, making CommSite a reliable, long-term proposition
- Apprenticeship programme to ensure longevity of the communications and electronics trades as well as the secure future of this business
- A focus on high-risk licence work and safety training updates to ensure our Nil Lost Time Injury Status remains intact