Quality is our key strength
CommSite is a leading Victorian communications system integrator, providing clients of all sizes with fit-for-purpose solutions.
Whatever the site conditions or location, you need reliable, robust communications systems. From the harsh environments of the Bass Strait oil platforms, extensive pipeline systems, power generators and open pit mines, to large regional manufacturers, desert areas of the Victorian Central West, the Melbourne metro area, north to the Goulburn Valley irrigation country and remote East Gippsland alpine country, CommSite has designed, built and maintained systems across them all – a strong experience base that very few others can offer and none have the diversity of our construction skill set.
Every communications system construction is unique – your business deserves a fully integrated system that fits your needs perfectly. We can build communications infrastructure to meet your preferred designs, or we can customise the structure and equipment to fit your operational needs and budget.
CommSite has on offer one of Victoria’s largest teams of highly qualified tradesmen and technicians with diverse capabilities. We also employ specialist telco riggers, scaffolders, electricians and civil works teams. We have the skills you need for construction and implementation of fully integrated systems.
Our highly experienced team has the skills you need for design, construction and associated services in the following equipment:
- Communications Tower Site Scoping, Design, Construction and Commissioning – turnkey build including civils-electrical
- ULF, HF, VHF and UHF Radio Systems
- Mobile Trailer and Fixed Repeater Sites
- Mobile Telco services – build, test, diagnose, maintain
- Antenna Mounting Hardware Design
- Marine Communications and Electronics
- Microwave Transmission Systems
- Wireless Systems – all formats including LTE
- IP Networks (including VoIP telecommunications)
- Optical Fibre backbones – including Pit & Pipe civil works
- Commercial PABX systems
- Digital and Analogue (CCTV) Video Systems
- Perimeter Security System Technologies
- Telemetry and Automation Systems
- Structured Cabling – coaxial and copper
- Solar and Alternate Energy Systems
- VESDA and Fire Systems
CommSite has on offer a large team of highly qualified, trade-trained radio communications and electronics technicians, many of whom are cross-trained in rigging, construction and project management currently working out of multiple operational locations across Victoria. We also employ specialist riggers, scaffolders, electricians and civil works teams.
And if you don’t have existing infrastructure, we can help. You can rely on our specialist mast, monopole and tower installation team. We can design and project manage the erection of new tower infrastructure, including arranging planning, surveys, signal mapping, council permissions, civil works, electrical, rigging, technical fitout and commissioning.
We see your project through from greenfield site to completion including commissioning, compliance testing and onsite training if needed, as a single vendor, turnkey solution.
CommSite has a proven track record in the supply and installation of communications infrastructure. We have the experience of more than a 100 greenfield site builds combined with countless smaller infrastructure deployments for an impressive range of telecommunications clients. Our build team can construct and install infrastructure from leading industry manufacturers such as:
- Rocla Concrete Monopoles
- LeBLANC monopoles, self-supporting and guyed lattice masts
- Flight self-supporting towers and guyed masts
- Other tapered pole and tower manufacturers such as Ingal EPS, Coslee etc.
You can be assured that we are strongly committed to Occupational Health and Safety and have a continuous process of monitoring and evaluating standards onsite, and maintaining staff skill levels. We meet or exceed our customers’ safety compliance programs. We are justifiably proud of our Nil Lost Time Injury Status.
If you need assistance to get your infrastructure built – contact our build team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation discussion about your requirements.
Download our Infrastructure Construction Brochure HERE.