Quality is our strength
When you need high quality construction, combined with diverse technical capabilities, CommSite Integrated Communications delivers.
CommSite is a leading Victorian based communications system integrator, providing clients of all sizes with ‘fit-for-purpose’ solutions across a broad operational area.
Whatever the weather or location, you need reliable, robust communications systems. From the harsh environments of the Bass Strait oil platforms, extensive pipeline systems, power generators and open pit mines, to large regional manufacturers, the Melbourne metro area and remote East Gippsland alpine country, CommSite Integrated Communications has designed, built and maintained systems across them all.
Every communications system construction is unique – your business deserves a fully integrated system that fits your needs perfectly. We can build communications infrastructure to meet your preferred designs, or we can customise the structure and equipment to fit your operational needs and budget.
Our highly experienced team has the skills you need for design, construction and associated services in the following equipment:
- Complete Communications Tower Site Scoping, Design, Construction and Commissioning
- Site Survey and Radio Path Profiling
- ULF, HF, VHF and UHF Radio Systems
- Mobile and Base Repeaters
- Open Standard Digital Radio Systems (DMR, APCO P25, TETRA)
- Proprietary Digital Radio Systems (IDAS, Nexedge)
- Antenna Mounting Hardware Design
- Voice Recording and Voice Enunciation Systems
- Dispatch Systems
- Tracking, Tagging and GPS Systems
- Broadband Satellite Systems
- Marine Communications and Electronics
- Microwave Transmission Systems
- Wireless Systems – WiFi, WiMax and LTE
- IP Networks (including VoIP)
- Digital and Analogue (CCTV) Video Systems – Thermal Imaging
- Perimeter Security System Technologies
- Public Address, Intercom and Audio Systems (Analogue, Digital)
- Telemetry and Automation Systems
- Structured Cabling – Coax, Copper, Optical Fibre
- Solar and Alternate Energy Systems
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
CommSite has on offer a large team of highly qualified, trade-trained radio communications and electronics technicians, many of whom are cross-trained in rigging, construction and project management currently working out of three operational locations. We also employ specialist riggers, scaffolders, electricians and civil works teams.
And if you don’t have existing infrastructure, we can help. You can rely on our specialist mast, monopole and tower installation team. We can design and project manage the erection of new tower infrastructure, including arranging planning, surveys, signal mapping, council permissions, civil works, electrical, rigging, technical fitout and commissioning.
We see your project through from greenfield site to completion including commissioning, compliance testing and onsite training if needed, as a single vendor, turnkey solution.
Our mast, monopole and tower installation specialists have been busy – they have constructed more than 65 Greenfield sites in the last few years including some more challenging tasks such as AM broadcast masts.
You can be assured that we are strongly committed to Occupational Health and Safety and have a continuous process of monitoring and evaluating standards onsite, and maintaining staff skill levels. We meet or exceed our customers’ safety compliance programs. We are justifiably proud of our Nil Lost Time Injury Status.
If you need assistance to get your infrastructure built – contact our build team by email; email@example.com for a no obligation discussion about your requirements.