YOU CAN COUNT ON COMMSITE
Our innovative systems solutions come with the reassuring backup of our customer support teams, with decades of experience working in communications across diverse Industry verticals.
Maintaining communications infrastructure can be a challenge when your sites are remote from your primary business locations. CommSite Integrated Communications offers a dedicated team of specialists to provide a 24/7 on-call service where required.
CommSite provides you with all the services required to ensure your communications investment is properly maintained and operating at its optimum level. Our team is highly mobile with a large fleet of well-equipped 4WD vehicles, fitted with the necessary spares, tools and consumables required for their support tasks. Height work teams each carry their own tower rescue equipment for work in remote locations and carry out regular training to maintain this vital skill.
CommSite provide worry-free facilities maintenance and auditing, including:
- equipment performance testing
- safety climb checks
- general tower infrastructure checks
- antenna system inspection and reporting
- feeder and connector checks
- security, fence and lock maintenance
- weed and pest control
- general landscaping
- minor building repairs
- generator maintenance
- air conditioning
- minor electrical works and repairs
You can be assured that we are strongly committed to Occupational Health and Safety and have a continuous process of monitoring and evaluating standards on-site, and maintaining staff skill levels.
Our personnel maintain qualifications in:
- Safe Working at Heights (Height Awareness) & Tower Rescue
- Open Elevated Work Platform Operators
- Heavy Combination Truck Licenses
- Dogging, Rigging & Scaffolding Licenses
- Level Two First Aid
- Electrical Licences – also Testing and Tagging
- Open Registered Cablers with endorsements
- Helisea/Bosiet Training (Oil Industry)
- Basic Fire Fighting (Oil Industry)
- Hazardous Area cabling
- Basic Wildfire Awareness (CFA/DEPI)
- Construction Card Induction
- Maritime Security Identification Card
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Private Security Installer’s Registration
CommSite currently participates in several long term maintenance contracts and services panels for the full maintenance and support of communications systems across varied industry verticals.
If you need a Support contractor for your sites or facilities, please give CommSite a call to discuss your requirements or email: firstname.lastname@example.org